We are OPEN!!!
Here’s What to Know:
The Epilogue family will be open and eager to greet you but please
familiarize yourselves with the guidelines listed below.
We care about you, we care about our families and
we care about each other!
- We will insist on facial masks on our guests, we all wear them too.
- We will have hand sanitizer ready for you so you can shop with your hands, not just your eyes.
- In our cozy smaller space, we will adhere to the social distancing of 6ft.
- If you arrive at Epilogue and we are “full”, please feel free to enjoy a seat on
our benches or chairs and we will let you know as soon as someone goes and
we have room to share our space.
- Phone orders, curbside pick up, local delivery and the like are still
available to those preferring to take this route.
Please call the gallery at 847-383-5912 if you have any questions!
Thank you and stay healthy!
Here at Epilogue we want to provide our visitors with an unexpected and rewarding shopping, gifting and learning experience. We truly appreciate our discerning clientele and work hard to seek out wonderful and surprising high quality handmade treats by artisans from across the country.
We don’t think of our customers as customers but rather as friends. We are here to be as helpful as we can, to make your day better and to evoke a smile.