We are OPEN!!! Here’s What to Know:
The Epilogue family will be open and eager to greet you but
we believe in crawling, then walking and then running so please
familiarize yourselves with the guidelines listed below.
We care about you, we care about our families and
we care about each other!
- We are introducing a “Phone First” approach to visiting Epilogue.
Please let us know you are planning a visit so we can make sure you can
come on in when you get here.
- We will insist on facial masks on our guests, we all wear them too.
- We will have hand sanitizer ready for you so you can shop with your hands, not just your eyes.
- In our cozy smaller space, we will adhere to the social distancing of 6ft.
- Please don’t be offended if we use a disinfecting wipe here and there
while you are in the store. We’ve become a bit obsessed with keeping this
a very safe environment.
- If you arrive at Epilogue for an impromptu visit and we are “full”, please
feel free to enjoy a seat on our benches or chairs and we will let you know
as soon as someone goes and we have room to share our space.
- Phone orders, curbside pick up, local delivery and the like are still
available to those preferring to take this route.
Please call the gallery at 847-383-5912 to
arrange for one of these options!
Thank you and stay healthy!
Here at Epilogue we want to provide our visitors with an unexpected and rewarding shopping, gifting and learning experience. We truly appreciate our discerning clientele and work hard to seek out wonderful and surprising high quality handmade treats by artisans from across the country.
We don’t think of our customers as customers but rather as friends. We are here to be as helpful as we can, to make your day better and to evoke a smile.